View Single Post
Old May 31 2022, 07:38 PM

I know its random but there are algorithims that must react to what we do.
What you say is true of my main acct. But my 2nd is another matter. That account does not have all the coin facs. Not by a longshot. It is probably a 50/50 ratio at this point. Yet this week the Quests are "backed up" and I was unable until tonight to open a new one. Four of the five Quests need FC facilities to finish them. Two of them need two FC Facs per Quest!
Thus when I received FOUR successive quests needing FC facilities this week you bet I noticed! It does seem it may react if one is buying needed FC facs on a regular basis and perhaps, the algorithm reacts by sending more. Just speculation on my part, but yes, recently on that acct I am getting an inordinately high amount of Fc Facility loaded Quests. This week was just the back breaker with four instead of the usual one or two. The Devs may want to look into that one, as I see I am not the only one a bit miffed by this trend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
All the quests are chosen at random and the program does not know what facilities you own when they are chosen. As you own all the coin facilities then you would only notice when you need one for FC.