View Single Post
Old May 30 2022, 09:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I am ok with the occasional Fc facility to complete regular and co op Quests on my main and 2nd accts. . I can even handle one a week for each. I even am able to help out one of my Superneighbors and send her FC facs when needed. However of late, it is becoming more difficult! And this week would have broken the bank, so I closed the doors.
This WEEK so far, the Game gave me FOUR quests needing TWO farmcash facilities each. making it EIGHT for the week on my 2nd acct. The smaller act with fewer resources!. And two co op quests needing fc facilities on the 2nd. Making the total of FC facilities needed at TWELVE!! For that small account! I let them expire. That seems more than just coincidence since I usually will get the one or two a week I need. I know it supposedly is random, but lately t sure does not seem so. There is NO way I can complete the regular Quests on my 2nd account, and decided to let the ones on the Main account slide too. They expired this eve.
Seems a unfair to try and work so hard for 1 or 2 FC but have to spend a couple hundred FC to do so. Seems whenever I need a facility on either acct lately its NEVER a coin one, even tho the 2nd account does not have them all yet. Not even close. Sad because overall I enjoy doing both types of Quests, but whatever is in control here is quite disconcerting, so much so I just had to vent.. .. .
Hi Riap,
I am sorry, but they are assigned randomly and it is done by the servers. There is no human control on it. You could have just as easily had an entire week with coin facilities as you did with the FC ones.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.