View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2023, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
Well have noticed something that might be a problem. I am working on a farm pass goal have to work a certain factory 187 times. Sunday morning and early afternoon I was picking up goal points fast, but yesterday I worked on it for maybe 30 minutes do to work and only made 4 or 5 points. I know today I worked a persons farm that has the factory and I know it was loaded and I did not get credit for it. It just seems that since you speeded up the factory working, that I am not picking up points as fast as before.
Hi Tom C

Please clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reload your farms.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After that, ask a friend to be sure they load that specific facility (Meteorology Supplies Factory) and to post their factories so you can work all of them. Be sure you havent worked their factories today.
After working factories, load your game and see if your points increased.

Then continue working other friends factories and see if you get points. Again, be sure you havent worked them today, the better way to know this is if you work from Wall Requests.

We cant check if those friends have the factory and/or if it is filled when you visit them to work their factories.