Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Aug 15 2022, 06:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I wanted to move my train to another farm. I put cars and locomotives in storage and now it will not let me move them to the farm. It tells me 'Cannot move to farm. Try again later' ... which I've tried later and still same error. What do I do ?
Hi mo54862,

I have moved your post to help and support for the trains.

Please show everything in your game preferences so that you can see everything that is on the farm that you want to move the train to. You need make sure that where you are trying to place the train is completely clear of any other items and preferably a slightly larger space than the locomotive or cars look like they need to set them back down. Trains and cars don't like being placed too close to something that is already on the farm so if there are items close to where you want to put the train you may need to move those further away so that you can get your train back out of storage.

If that isn't the problem please supply your farm link or user id and let us know which farm has the problem so we can take a look. You user is located below the yellow box where your game is loaded.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.