View Single Post
Old Jan 15 2021, 06:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Not had any issues with any of the 4 accounts with loading and playing until just now.
Just done a farm (30) of fish and then on to next farm, and halfway through the game just froze. Only way out (after waiting 10 minutes) was to close browser and start game again, and on returning to farm it crashed on any work done there was not recorded, so had to do again.
I have WebGL and OpenGL on my system, with 16gb main memory, Kaby Lake i5, and GTX1080ti GPU with 11gb memory, and memory readers did not go over 50% at any time on ram or CPU.
I've seen other say about fishing issues, and going by my machine readings I do not think it is memory related but an error in the programming.
Hi Nimo1960,

Please go to your game preferences and see if you have a check mark added for Show Coins and XP Animations added. If it is there, please remove it and click the green check mark to save. Then see if that helps you next time you fish.

Please report back if the check mark is already removed or that removing the check mark did not help.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.