Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jul 08 2022, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I am loosing Yeast like crazy.. I have a semi Truck on Every farm (44 ) Plus 7 Turbo Semi Trucks.. I have Disabled both of my Brewery's since the beer requires so much yeast... and I am steady loosing yeast.. I check it every day.. I never gain yeast.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE turn up the production of this item.. the Semi Is the only way to get it and I can NOT make enough... Thanks for your time and all the great things you folks do for us!
Hi Sdsickinger,
If you want to make a suggestion, please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
There is also an Electric Turbo Semi that you can add to any farm even if you already have a semi on it. Those produce 3 times as much product.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.