Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 30 2022, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mags66 View Post
I am confused about how often & in what order I should be doing these 5 functions in my facility manager. harvest all - start all -load all - store all - cash out all. Also, when I am posting for people to work in my facilities, do I just load all & start all? or do I also store all? I have the same question for the super facility & chain contests... do I just load & start all or do I also store? I'm sorry if I've made this confusing. I greatly appreciate your help!
Hi mags

I usually store all before filling my facilities and services, but that is up to each farmer.

If you are short of some products to fill your service facilities, then it is better to store all before loading the services.

I try to refill the factories used in the Neighborhood Chain contest as much as possible after a few friends worked them.
The super facility for that week is filled when I fill all my facilities that day and only add the products to the Warehouse late in the afternoon to have the most products I can. But as I said before, it is up to each farmer.

The Harvest all is for harvesting your animal buildings. When I just load the game in the morning, I first open my regular quest and then I harvest all just in case the new quest needs some animal products.
Animal buildings have different time to be harvested.
You can find the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314886