View Single Post
Old Nov 21 2017, 09:01 AM

im a bit put out about this feature. while i have several of each coin factory, i only have a few FC facs that i have 2 of. as a single parent, i dont have a lot of real cash to put into this game, especially to just make coins when that feature is released. when we get levels every 3 months, we get 25 fc, which isnt even enough to get another factory. 1 or 2 fc each week, for the quests, and maybe some fc when ur NCC comes in isnt enough to help us get those fc facs any time soon either. please rethink this. i think it is going to be a cool feature, but i think, in my opinion, you would get a much better response to it if you make the FC requirement simple- 1 factory instead of 2. i can not believe i am the only person that thinks this as well. i know alot of people are on a fixed income, and this is their only means of entertainment. for the record- because i know someone will say it- i do not have an entertainment budget- i dont go out to eat, or to the movies, etc- i dont have the money to do it. i pay my bills n make sure my kids have what they need. please reconsider the 2 factories to make a chain requirement. i cant even make a chain this week because i dont have 2 fc factories to make one, of any of the ones that show up to use.