View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2011, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Jo View Post
I do like the fact that the devs changed it to a 20 hour cycle and I have adjusted my tracking and the way I plant to make use of the red sprinkler. That is great for the long term crops.

I still resent the fact that I have spent 45 FC for the brown sprinkler that I can no longer use just to water flowers on my farm. Not to mention another 50 FC for the red one. No matter what they say to try and justify it, there are times where all I want to do is water my flowers and not have to think about what it is doing to my crops.
Yes I think this is what a lot of us feel - other than persuading a neighbour to water for you there is no way to water just flowers. Mine were wilted and I had a 4 hour crop which I didnt want to speed up so I had to wait to water the flowers until I have a crop that I want to halve the time of. I dont want to use the watering can as the reason I bought the sprinkler in the first place was because I have a ton of flowers - also Im using my left hand badly at the mo as I had surgery on my right - my mouse control is not good enough to use the watering can

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****