View Single Post
Old Sep 03 2011, 08:40 AM

Default Contradictory wording in release

I never buy new tools when they are first released, especially something for 50 FC !! Really?? Really!!!

I have reread Raul's original statement for the release several times, and there were definite conflicting statements.

I am paraphrasing and didn't copy and paste, but this is what I understood!

One said that a farm could still only be watered once a day, but the crop would be sped up to 1/2 normal harvest time.

In the very next paragraph he states that new crops will be need to be watered to speed up their time.

NO WHERE was it clarified that a second crop couldn't be watered and sped up, except the statement that you could only water once a day.

I still assumed that this 50 FC tool would work like the manure spreader, but only for one day and not three.

It looks like there were a lot of people that read the release like I did.

I suggest that Raul send a rough draft of the release statement to all of the Mods and maybe 10 other very active players for future releases. With other people reading this over, perhaps the instructions could be made a little clearer to those of us that can't determine which statement is true, before we spend that much on ANY tool!
(And no, I waited and decided not to buy right now.)
A few proof readers, imho, would cut down on the frustration level and countless posts from just not understanding what was intended.

Thanks for at least always listening, and trying to resolve the issues.