View Single Post
Old May 07 2014, 09:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by garylr View Post
I was hoping for some rational explanation. Not another question.
I'll answer yours, if you answer mine.

I was very near amassing enough coins through harvests and facillities but was just a little short of what I needed. I had sold everything I could at the time. I wanted a few more coins to buy something at that time. So I was going to buy a few coins to complete the transaction. That is when I was astonished at the dollars vs coins exchange rate.
I guess the real answer is that slashkey is in business to make money and they would rather that I just buy all the facilities with dollars. I understand that and can see it in the way they control what you can and cannot buy with coins.
But my original question remains unanswered.
Could someone at least try?
They probably made it so that you could purchase coins also so that if someone wanted to purchase coins they could, but if you want an explanation of why they made the exchange rate the way they did you would have to contact Slashkey only they can tell you, people on the forum can only guess.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.