View Single Post
Old May 07 2014, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garylr View Post
I was hoping for some rational explanation. Not another question.
I'll answer yours, if you answer mine.

I was very near amassing enough coins through harvests and facillities but was just a little short of what I needed. I had sold everything I could at the time. I wanted a few more coins to buy something at that time. So I was going to buy a few coins to complete the transaction. That is when I was astonished at the dollars vs coins exchange rate.
I guess the real answer is that slashkey is in business to make money and they would rather that I just buy all the facilities with dollars. I understand that and can see it in the way they control what you can and cannot buy with coins.
But my original question remains unanswered.
Could someone at least try?
Only the developers know the answer to your question and they are not going to say. My opinion would be that they do not expect you to buy coins for an expansion, but only for new players who don't plan well and run out of coins to buy seed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.