Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old May 17 2022, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
I have been trying to open Farm Town for another account, but Facebook is not showing the usual lists under Settings Blocking. Instead it is showing a list of different ways to MANAGE blocking and unblocking Farm Town or any other app is not possible because it will not acknowledge that Farm Town exists. If I use my browser bookmark or any other usual way to open the game it is instantly blocked because I set it to way back on July 20, 2018. I cannot get Facebook to list the apps that I have blocked in a way that I can unblock them. I can only list them. It even blocks the link to try to clear the Farm Town memcache because of this. Facebook is not showing the normal page for blocking and unblocking people, apps, etc in my main account either!
Hi Qivis

It seems Facebook has changed the way to see any blocked app.

But you can click in Add to your list of blocked apps link and start typing Farm town. See if you see the Unblock button to the right.

Also, in the Block apps information you have a link for More information.

If nothing helps you, then you will have to contact Facebook and see if they can help you.