Old Oct 09 2010, 02:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjimmyxx View Post
i was just in the MP looking for a job while i was wating i had a player stand right infront of me trying to block peoples view of me so i clicked a little under them so i was infrount thay soon left lol
plus thay wer begging
hears a photo lol im the blue hair avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_angel View Post
Jimmy, I've had the same thing happen to me many times. I just move so i'm in front of them. Yeah it's one thing when they just pop into the market, but when you see them moving you know they did it on purpose.
Jimmy how long where they standing in front of you before you moved in front of them. The reason I ask this is I have clicked on a spot on to move to and inadvertently got right in front of someone like this. Now when that happens I do move as quickly as I can but sometimes that does take a few seconds. I know some people out there are very fast with the mouse and will block someone the second they move in front of them like this. The only thing I can suggest to both of you is at least wait a few seconds and see if the person moves because it may not have been done on purpose and they will get out of your way very quickly. That said I do realize that there are some that do it on purpose all I am saying is just give them a few seconds to see if it was on purpose or just a mistake.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20