View Single Post
Old Jan 24 2021, 02:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy559 View Post
I get quite upset when I read that layering fields and plowing under buildings, trees, etc is a "trick" It may have started out that way, but, devs have provided tools like the purple hand that HELPS and SUPPORTS the "tricks". I also have it on very good authority from a friend who writes code for a living, that the devs can programme the "tricks".
The "tricks" have become so much part of the way we play that devs and moderators should really consider NOT calling them tricks any more, and see them as the integral part of the game they have become, and give them back to us. Soon!
Hi Poppy,
The layering has been an unintended addition to the game. They are still tricks and still cause problems with your farms if you do excessive amounts. For that reason the developers will not allow any instructions or help for that in the forums. The purple and even the green hand will allow you to "stack items yes, but there still has to be at least one clear spot (tree size) to set something down. The #EX tools were made to allow the working of existing layering of crops, but no tool has been made that will layer the crops for you.
How much of the layer is available later as the game is being put back together will depend on how well it works in the new language.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.