Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 22 2021, 11:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
I have a friend who is unable to see the game itself on Facebook, she doesn't have it blocked. She states that the FarmTown game page which gives us info and fun little mini games doesn't show up nor does the game as it gives her page not found.

I gave her the direct link to the game itself and it comes up with page not found. I gave her all the links that I have that would help her get in and none helped.

What else should I do to help her join FarmTown?

Beth

My friend has decided not to play the game with it being so hard in joining unless the joining feature is disabled at the moment till we're done with the move.

If it is disabled at the moment, I will let my friend know that they had disabled it till the move is done with.

Beth
Hi Beth,
The joining the game is not disabled as far as we know presently. Give her a link to the forums and she can try the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums.

She also could try the suggestions in the first post of this thread in particular the restarting of her modem. It or her computer may be blocking that link to the game.
Waiting to start playing may be a good idea for a new player at the moment.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.