Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 19 2021, 09:28 AM

Default User ID 1453639868

Greetings! I have been working on Firefox, Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I have cleared cache in all browsers. I updated my video drivers.. I have performed disk cleaning and every other possible thing I could think of. I have been following topics and have tried some things I saw.. in google chrome's address bar I typed chrome:flags and I actually was able to enable graphics rendering override.. it got me closer but still no farm completely loads. I have tried to troubleshoot from my own end, and my computer can do this lol.. Please let me know what else I can try.. oh an error I have been getting in the console is:

error: { "isTrusted":true}

I get another error telling me that it cannot allocate memory but I have plenty of disc space and I don't think that is accurate..

Another error I get is >> An abnormal situation has occurred. The PlayerLoop internal function has been called recursively. Please contact customer support with a sample project so that we can reproduce the problem and troubleshoot it.

Last edited by Joyce Turbo; Jan 19 2021 at 09:35 AM. Reason: add more info