View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2021, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
My farm won't go to the market place or let me unload ships or trains.

I can go to my farms and water and plant crops but can't got hire or get hired. Or buy Real Estate.

My neighbors are all blue but I can go to their farms but cannot do anything there. I do not understand a thing on the closed page of Raul what it means at all.

Nothing works. I don't even get where to go for help seems I always get the place wrong. Confused. My user ID is 735935265 if you talk weird computer stuff I don't understand it does not help I am 71 years old and never did understand HTML whatever that is.
Hi Celanth,
I moved your post to the News & Announcements thread about the migration. As I already answered you, the functions you are asking about are not avaialable yet. The first post on the first page of this thread tells you what is available currently. The rest you will have to wait as the developers are able to add those functions in.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.