Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jan 28 2023, 11:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 View Post

Dear Farmtown,
I tried to put a bonus and they would not allow it saying this below
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

This is what I put as a message

Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

Please send Thank You HappyFarming
Susan A.McGrath.

Also now my time to post for ingredients is limited so can not post in groups why this is really not fair we can not ask for things we need facebook said a limit on posting and I am barely on 5 or 10 minutes so now I lose another bonus. not fair at all. Please advise.
Sincerely,
Susan A. McGrath
Hi Susan,

I have edited your post to remove all the emails. This is a public forum so it's not a great idea to post them. We do not reply via emails, we reply to posts on the forum.

What you are getting is a generic Facebook message, it's not generated by Farm Town. That message can be generated for different reasons by Facebook and they don't provide the details of the reasons why or when those might be triggered. You can check your Facebook support in box and see if there is any reported post showing up there to see what might have triggered it.

If there isn't a post showing up in there, then there may be an issue on Facebook that they are dealing with that triggered it.

All you can do when you see that message is respond to it to let them know why you think that decision was wrong. There's usually a link you can click on in the message to do that.

The only thing that might trigger that kind of response that might be related to the game, could be what someone does with their game posts after they are posted them to Facebook. Once those are posted to Facebook what you can do with them are then under the control of Facebook, not Slashkey.

If for example someone were to copy the links or share the posts to many different areas of Facebook in a short space of time, like groups, that would be something that might trigger a response as spammers would do that kind of thing which FB doesn't like, so they can keep their users as protected as possible from that kind of thing. If you were doing that all we can recommend is that you slow right down and don't copy or share quite as many in a short time.

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do if they have blocked you from posting, you just have to wait out whatever time they set for it before you try again. We have no way to tell you how long that may be.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.