Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Dec 21 2022, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hi,

I have gotten the gift return bug that others have noted, but just now I got a notice that one of my farms had too many facilities and I needed to move some to other farms to avoid losing stuff. Is that a bug or do I need to take that seriously? I've never gotten it before - which is what made me wonder. I hope it's a bug! I guess if nothing else, I can stop putting new facilities on that farm. If it's not a bug, how many should I move?
Additional note to what Taz said, Susan.
Just make sure you do not move one of the service facilities that are part of the current Neighborhood Competition (if you are taking part in it) to a different farm. That would result in your participation in the NCC being canceled. I forgot which factories were part of it once and moving the wrong factory resulted in all my hard work being for naught. I would hate to see this happen to you when it is a Wednesday and the competition week is almost complete. Especially if at the moment you find yourself in the lead!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.