Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Dec 20 2022, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
For several days now after I run the Farm Manager to STart all, Store All, etc. I am getting nothing in the Glass Factory to move to the Warehouse for distributing to others. Is there a problem with this function right now? I was patient and have never had this problem before with the Warehouse, but for several days it hasn't worked.
This is the message down below when I'm running the Manager and Warehouse:
2022-12-20 22:53:53.316 WARNWARNING: Farm_Controller.Remove_Recipe_Items - not enough items on storage to cook recipe, failed ingredient: $C
Bur I have tons of all the products in storage, what is wrong and what am I missing please and thanks.
Do the items in storage not transfer to the Warehouse to distribute to Neighbors and sell in marketplace on the other side? I cleared everything and re ran the start all, load all, etc and the only one it gave me was the first one from the Glass factory.
Hi sizzlinsssandi

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

According to your data you have 32 Glass Factory, I think the message you are receiving is due you do not have enough ingredients to fill all of them.

When you start production in your Super Facility, then products are available for you to fill your Trading Warehouse.
I vsited a few farms and the Glass factory only shows the the Mirror Glass Sheet in production.

By the way you have 2 Glass Factory on your farm 2, please remember that only one of them is producing, the other one only is a decoration.

I would suggest you to only fill one of your Glass factory and then check if you have products to load into your Trading Warehouse.