Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 09 2021, 10:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSassy1950 View Post
Years ago, had an account with Farm Town. Guess deactivated for non-use? I want to start Farm Town - and wonder if this is possible. When I click the link to play, I get this message:

This Page Isn't Available
The link may be broken, or the page may have been removed. Check to see if the link you're trying to open is correct.

Not really tech savvy - so unsure what I should do. Would really love to play again. Thanks for any help.
Hi Little Sassy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.

You may need to check and make sure you have not blocked the Farm Town app in your Facebook settings. Right now Farm Town is in the process of converting the game to HTML from Flash as Flash is ending.

Please try clicking the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums and see if you can get to the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.