Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 02 2021, 11:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
I can't play the new FT on my Chrome browser...Even if it loads for a short while I get a notice that says.....Your browser does not support WebGL....I have the latest updated Chrome, I clear my cache all the time and I have the hardware accelerator ON...I have also tried with it off and same result...Page freezes and I can't play....Is it a Linux problem or something that will work itself out with Chrome once things get rolling? I have no problems with FT with flash....Any ideas? Thanks, Judy
Hi Judy,
Your first post on this was moved to the News and Announcements thread about the new HTML version and answered there.
Here is a link to the page where your post is and my answer is lower down the page:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...650270&page=32
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.