View Single Post
Old Feb 21 2021, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudnsassymommaCollar View Post
Taz
Are you saying I don't have to work as an sn for 5 people because my experience will never get higher? **** my experience is so low newbie farmers are higher than I am.
How do I get to use my tools on other farms I am an sn for?
Hi loudnsassymommaCollar,
No, I did not say your experience points will not get higher. As you work or buy things or do your facilities then you will receive more experence points. That is the number above the white bar at the top of your farm. What I said was your level in the green oval to the right of the bar will not go up until the developers add more levels. When they do add levels then you will jump up to the level for the amount of experience points you have earned or to the top level again if you have more than is needed for that level. Your current experience points are 1,544,142,783 Which is way over what is needed for the level 1200.

Your tools and the neighbors tools are shown in the Toolbox together. What tool are you wanting to use that they do not have and you do have?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.