View Single Post
Old Aug 22 2022, 09:47 AM

I absolutely agree ... I am 9th or 10th place each week, whether I post work like crazy or do nothing. For me, it was NOT worth all of the goods and work to post facilities every day because I never won anything. Now, I just open it and whatever .... collect a few goods and be on my merry way. Your idea is brilliant, then we would all stand a better chance. I just go through the motions anymore, it's just not fun now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post

I believe the idea way is to have neighbours of the same amount of facilities as you have yourself which should give you a chance of getting into a group of the same level. Then it's about working facilities yours and the people in your group.

I have lots of neighbours who sometimes have loads of facilities in each group where as I normally only have one in each group. I usually come bottom of the list each week although one week I did manage to get 3 or 4th because I had two of the farm cash facilities that week in one category. This week one of my neighbours has 20 facilities overall where as I have 4.

The grouping should be about the person who is entering and based on how many facilities they have and not being put into groupings based on how many facilities your group has overall; I assume how this is grouped.