Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 30 2022, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
Some years ago there was a store for all farm games in face book where we could go and fetch ingredients and other things we need. I just can't find it now. And it doesn't help me to ask others to send forinstance ingredients for cola. I have never been able to make cola in my soft drink factory.

Hi Lene Bay

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help & Support for Facilities to be able to answer you.

If there was such a thing in Facebook and you cant find it now, then maybe Facebook removed it and there is nothing the game can do about it. There are gifts sites in Facebook but they are not supported by Slashkey.

About your problem with producing Cola in your Soft drink factory.

I had a look at your data and you dont have some of the ingredients needed to produce cola.

You dont own the Semi Trailer truck to produce Carbonated water, the Cinnamon factory to produce Cinnamon bundle.

When you ask for ingredients and you receive them and store them, please take in mind that some of them are also used to produce other products in the same facility.
When you have a low stock of ingredients used to produce different products, then they are used for the products you load first.