Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 13 2022, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, I did accept show the duplicates but there wasn't any. The message said I had duplicates of Boat Supplies, Fair Food Stand and Indian Restaurant. The thing is I haven't moved any facilities around as I have not been on FT for a good few months due to personal issues. Yesterday was the first time. All I was doing was harvesting trees and flowers. I did buy some new facilities but not for farm 29.

Also what about the NCC telling me I had abandoned it. I didn't. I got this message when I went to the NCC to see what facilities were in the chain for the new week.

Thank you
Hi Vivienne,
As far as the NCC I am sorry but there is no way to reverse that. You will have to wait until next week.
I have looked at your farm 29 and you do have 2 of each of those 3 facilities on that farm. Duplicates on a farm do not produce any products and they just act as decorations. The warning function was not working through most of the migration and has only recently been fixed to show these. At some point in the past you have added the extra facilities for these 3 to your farm 29. You need to find those and move them to another farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.