Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 13 2022, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

I have moved your post t the thread about Facilities as your issues are about those.

Both issues suggest that you have been moving facilities around, perhaps storing them to move to other farms.

If you store/move a facility that is listed in the NCC that causes you to abandon the NCC contest. I am sorry but there is no way to reverse this so you will have to wait to enter the next contest.

The pop up about duplicated Farm Cash facilites should be showing you which facilities are duplicated and when you click the green check mark it should show them to you. If it did not, please reload the game, go back that farm and see if the duplicate popup shows to you again and if it still isn't showing the duplicates when you click the green check mark also try using the search tool in your toolbox to look for those Facilities and you might also want to try moving the facilities that it does show you to make sure there isn't one hidden underneath it.

If you still can't find the duplicated facilities, please let us know which farm is showing you the popup and which facilities they are.
Hi, I did accept show the duplicates but there wasn't any. The message said I had duplicates of Boat Supplies, Fair Food Stand and Indian Restaurant. The thing is I haven't moved any facilities around as I have not been on FT for a good few months due to personal issues. Yesterday was the first time. All I was doing was harvesting trees and flowers. I did buy some new facilities but not for farm 29.

Also what about the NCC telling me I had abandoned it. I didn't. I got this message when I went to the NCC to see what facilities were in the chain for the new week.

Thank you