Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old May 13 2022, 04:49 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Whilst harvesting my crops for F29 I received a pop up saying:

Only one facility of any given type will deliver products and services on a farm and you have some duplicated Farm Cash facilities on this farm. Proceed to show them.

When I checked I did not have any duplicates so why did I get this notice.

Also when I went to the NCC it said: you have abandoned the contest for this week, next contest starts next Thursday. Of course I didn't do this so I am totally confused about this.

Advice on why both these issues have happened would be really appreciated. Thank

Viv
Hi Vivienne57,

I have moved your post t the thread about Facilities as your issues are about those.

Both issues suggest that you have been moving facilities around, perhaps storing them to move to other farms.

If you store/move a facility that is listed in the NCC that causes you to abandon the NCC contest. I am sorry but there is no way to reverse this so you will have to wait to enter the next contest.

The pop up about duplicated Farm Cash facilites should be showing you which facilities are duplicated and when you click the green check mark it should show them to you. If it did not, please reload the game, go back that farm and see if the duplicate popup shows to you again and if it still isn't showing the duplicates when you click the green check mark also try using the search tool in your toolbox to look for those Facilities and you might also want to try moving the facilities that it does show you to make sure there isn't one hidden underneath it.

If you still can't find the duplicated facilities, please let us know which farm is showing you the popup and which facilities they are.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; May 13 2022 at 05:13 AM.