View Single Post
Old Mar 20 2021, 10:11 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valntyn View Post
The game has been running fine till today, Now when I first get to my farms (I do actually get to my farms) it disconnects, I click the check to reconnect and it reloads and I get the disconnected popup again. I tryed reloading several times and it did connect finally, but as I had to close down for a while when I came back it's back to disconnect popup as soon as the farm is loaded
Hi Valntyn,

There has been an update so if all you are trying to do is load your own farms it may be that everyone is also trying to do the same thing at the same time to see what's new. If you haven't seen the update notes yet please click on this link to go to the post with the updates in it: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

If you were trying to open several tabs to the game to perhaps work more than one facility request then it's normal that the other tabs go offline and you see a disconnect message. If that's what you are doing you need to wait for all the facility work to complete and close the other tabs before you can go back online in just one tab. If clicking the check mark in the popup isn't working for you when you are done, to go back online just try clicking on the play tab to reload your game.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.