Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Mar 13 2021, 10:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambi16 View Post
I harvested my farm 3 as usual, (i have 43) and decided to delete the fields and re plough, but none of my plough tools will allow me to put the fields back on the farm, it shows as red, not green. Trees, flowers & facilities are hidden,I'm not doing anything different to what i've done for years.

Is it the game, or the plough tools? I have been hunting through these threads and cannot find any answer, if someone has a problem the answer was to delete the fields and redo them, but i cannot do this. I've cleared memcache, tried a different browser, i have fuel, I usually use the 22x22 plough but i've tried the others and nothing. But i have noticed with the smaller size ploughs, it does show as green in places dotted about on the farm and that is not right. Any help would be appreciated, just not sure whether its game or tools.
Hi bambi,
What you are talking about is layering and we can not provide or allow instructions for layering to be posted in the forums. What tricks for layering used to work, may not work at this time. We do not know what tricks will work in the future as the developers are concentrating on getting the normal functions added back in to the game currently.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.