Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Dec 26 2022, 09:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
I worked someone's farm last night around 8 to 8:30. I earned 23,000,000 points I believe. It never came to my farm. I bought #30 Farm. I neve received it. I earned 20,000 plus butter in my SuperFacility for my Friends. I never received it. My time on my ships was changed from 20 minutes to 30 minutes while in the process of loading them.

I never have lost so many things.

Makes any attempt at the Pass I bought useless.

JOAnne
I want a response.
Hi JoAnne,
I moved your post to the thread about missing items.
I only see 2 jobs completed today. First was completed 8:56 PM eastern time and you received 18,667,168 coins. The second was completed at 9:15 PM eastern time and you received 31,077,478 coins. Both were added to your coin total.

The farm you bought was farm 29 for 11 billion coins for a 12x12.

We have no way to check what you got through the Super Facility. So no way to check this for you.

The times can change on your ship if a ship drops from the list because they only stay on that list for 7 days exactly to the second. Curently you have 3 ships on the list so your times will be longer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.