Thread: Official Top Post Thread Fishing and Bait
View Single Post
Old Dec 14 2022, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb5678 View Post
I am having problems fishing, on my farm 23 I can only fish some portions if I move them and have the same problem when trying to fish for a friend, who I am a super neighbour for, many of her rivers will not fish out no matter how many times I refresh. Have also had the same problem after being hired which means that I lose out on the bonus for all farms that will not complete fishing. The memecache is cleared almost daily

Hi deb

I moved your post to the thread about Fishing.

I visited your farm 23 and I can only see 4 river's pieces and a river corner which should not give you any problem while fishing.

Just in case we are looking at the wrong account, please let us know your Facebook user id number, you can find it by scrolling down the game screen.

About fishing as super neighbor, it depends on how many water items they have placed on the farm and if they are inside the farm or outside the borders.
If they are outside the borders and you are using your fishing boat 5x5 then it will be very difficult to catch the fish. You need to own the Turbo Fishing boat to not have problems while fishing water items placed outside the borders.

When you are hired, please remember you can use the biggest fishing boat you or the farm owner have, so if they have a bigger fishing boat than you, the game will automatically give it to you.

Other things to try, is be sure your browser is updated and also check for any pending Windows updates or Mac updates in case you use it.

Also you can try to get your fishing boat out of storage and place it on a farm. Then reload the game. Put the boat back into storage and reload the game again.