View Single Post
Old Oct 18 2011, 07:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Post Release Fixes - Oct 18, 6:20PM EST:

-When you are sending gifts to friends there is a new tab at the end named 'Facebook Friend Lists'. In that section the friend selector dropdown will show you all your friend lists so you can easily filter your friends. Also, we will automatically add 2 lists at the end named 'My Helpers' and 'My Neighbours'. My Helpers will contain all the friends that help you or work for you regularly, these are the same friends that appear at the very bottom of the game, this way it's easy for you to reward them.
This is not working correctly yet. I clicked on the Facebook Friends List tab, selected to Allow Farm Town access to those lists, but all I get is "An error occurred with Farm Town. Please try again later"
I tried by clearing cache, restarting browser (IE 8) and reloading Facebook and Farm Town, but same result.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.