Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Sep 18 2023, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Ed View Post
This has happened several times since we went off FB. When I finish Quests sometimes it only credits me 1 farm cash when I know I earned 2 FC. I finished enough Quests to earn 2 FC on 9/15. Last night I stayed up all night to finish my 8 Quests and when I logged the 8th one I went to my DR appointment. When I came home there were only 7 completed. This is the second time this has happened recently. Thank you.
Hi Jungle Ed

I moved your post to the thread about Quests.

Let me try to explain what happened as it has nothing to do with the game out of Facebook.

Last week you collected your cash on September 11, at 12:49 eastern time.

You then completed your first quest for this week, that same day at 14.49 eastern time.

Today, September 18, you collected your cash at 15:41 eastern time, so that first quest had already dropped off the chart. That is why you only got 1 cash instead of 2.

Quests are only good for 7 days to the second, then they dropp off the chart.

We always recommend to not complete the first quest for the new week till the next day after collecting cash. That way, in case you have a problem or you cant enter the game on time, you will still have time and that first quest will not drop off the chart till the next day.

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 18 2023 at 03:18 PM.