Old Jun 10 2012, 09:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
yeah that seems to be the basic problem from everyone posting. They all have lives outside farm town. Those ppl want farm town to be easier for them while ppl like me dont have families or anything else. all we have is the game and we dont want our pastime turned into a 3 minute one click and youre done game. Now my thing is if it takes forever to work everyones farms then apologize to those ppl that youll only be able to work their farms every other day. or only on the weekends. if youve got neighbors that are saying they wont do for you unless you wont do for them then those are neighbors i usually get rid of. I wouldnt want friends or family in real life like that so i sure as heck dont want to have to put up with it online. if you have to pull a June Cleaver then by all means set your priorities. Do what you need to do in real life. Dont worry about farm town. Itll still be there when you log in next time.
I am like you, I have all the time in the world, I am retired, my husband passed away 6 months ago, and I am by myself (oh with my cat) and enjoy my time with cyber friends. Now if I were 30 yrs younger working, and with kids, and a house to maintain I would not be able to do all I do here, you have to prioritize and think that this game is a way of maintaining and exchanging with the world for many people that are retired and alone or have some physical illness that keeps them busy and functioning and thinking.
Like my boss told me one day "I don't know how you work with all the social life you have". Priorities, take precedence on anything you do and don't blame or try to change the others because you can't.