Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jun 28 2023, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Lulou,

What do you mean by "Blanked out"?

Have you asked if they have posted today and where they are posting from Facebook or Website? Are they Facebook friends or only those that you made a connection with on the website?

If you have made any new friends on Facebook you do need to load the Facebook game for the website to be able to update who your Facebook friends are.
Hi Tiger! I play on the website only. I do go to FB to get gifts left, but the only interaction is with website neighbors and buddies. The "My Requests" is usually very active and has posts back up to 10 hrs. When I loaded it today there were only two posts about an hour old from one neighbor in the facilities/services thread. The "other requests" posts were from 3 maybe 4 people with a very short time frame of postings. This is very unusual. This is only on the website. Because it appeared so empty looking I used the term 'blanked out'...no other reason . I had received error messages under the game and the game freezing causing me to reload. The error message would say to report it so it could be traced. The 'My Requests' seems to be working at the moment........ I will be checking with other neighbors to see if they posted this afternoon.