View Single Post
Old Jun 26 2012, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
I understand that, yes. But, before, when we would buy one item and place it on the farm, we could *immediately* select that item and then select "Buy Multiple". Now, we cannot select any action for that item (whether it is to move it, rotate it, buy multiples of it, etc) until our avatar is directly next to that item, and the item has fully "loaded" itself. When you try to do any action now, the avatar text "Wait...I'm busy" repeats itself. That is what is newly happening. I was always, since I started playing in July, 2009, able to do any of the menu actions on an item immediately, whether it was fully loaded onto the farm, or whether the avatar was next to it or clear on the opposite side of the farm. We used to also have an option to follow avatar or not....that is no longer there. Is there any way to get around this delayed action?

A quick fix until they fix it (or not) is to place the tree you are buying right beside your avatar. Then it will load immediately and you can move it where you want it and then click on it to use the buy multiple. And of course if you already have the tree on that farm you can click it and use the buy multiple immediately.

I noticed too that you can't click on the tree or anything to buy multiple until it's loaded.

I really think that a lot of the problems I create on here from my PC are trying to do stuff to fast.....but then that's our nature.