View Single Post
Old Dec 09 2019, 04:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
For the second week in a row I've had people go from 4 to 6 COIN facilities. You can't add coin facilities unless you add FC facilities (which they did not do) so the only way to go from 4 to 6 COIN facilities is to ADD neighbors, correct?

This seems quite unfair as the neighborhood has been CHANGED? Why is this happening mid-contest?
Hi John,
If you are looking at the totals in the third tab showing the neighborhoods you are competing with then they are not personally adding the facilities, but some of their neighbors may have joined their chain which would add more facilities. If those neighbors only have coin facilities then the total for those for that team would go up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.