View Single Post
Old Sep 19 2019, 05:25 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Cathalina

Nothing has changed for the Neighbourhood Chain Contest.

You say you were purchasing some factories, if you placed them on a farm and then you moved them to storage to place them on other farms, then you abandoned the contest for this week. I'm sorry but that is the only rule for the NCC.

From the Game Guide for NCC

IMPORTANT: Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a generic warning message that you get when you store ANY facility. It will tell you the name of the facility you are about to store and that if you have any production in the facility, you will lose it. If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

You have full information in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

Thank you for your answer! That was it. I purchased and then decided to move it to another farm before playing. My mistake!! Thanks for explaining that, I had never seen that anywhere and was not paying attention. Cathalina