View Single Post
Old Jun 16 2011, 06:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
In my opinion people shouldn't be able to regularly reduce the time crops grow or unwither them it should be done only when really needed. Having it cost fc makes it to where people can't get those options without spending money on the game and means they will not be using it that often because they will want to save it for when they really need it. Making it cost coins means people would buy the special fertilizers and plant and harvest all day long even if you make the fertilizers cost a lot of coins that means nothing, just look at the land cost that has not slowed down people one bit. Also in my suggestion there are ways to get the special fertilizers without spending fc so people will still get some to use when it is really needed but they will not have unlimited supplies of them so they can go in and grow 50,000 of all the crops in a day or two. That would completely change the dynamics of the game.

On the being too much like fv, ft and fv are both farming games there are going to be similarities between the two games no matter what you do. There is no way of saying that well fv has this so don't bring it to ft, if that was the case tons of stuff would not have been added to this game because fv had them first. Everything people have asked for that was like fv (except the belts) others have said the same as you no that is to much like fv don't do it. When the developers added it it was done in a much better way then fv and the players have loved the addition to this game. Why add it to ft because a lot of people have asked for it that is why. Again you can not look at how fv does something and say no I don't want that in this game because the devs will do it differently and because you can't make everything that fv has off limits in this game. To do that would kill this game.
Actually I did say it would be a *premium item*, which would reduce who bought the item anyway.. I did not say coins. I also suggested it only reduced the growing time by half.