Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Apr 04 2024, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, my start all button does not work when I want to start just faculties with common ingredients. I have to go in each one manually and do it that way. Should mention that it is just the Bakery I am having this issue with. I have about 14 of them and they would only start to 64%. I had to go in manually to start the other ingredients. I even tried start all before going into the Bakery and that didn't work either. All of them now say 100% so I had the products needed to load the facilities to 100%. I don't understand it. Thanks
Hi Vivienne

Please open your Facility Manager and check that all your bakeries have a check mark.

Also, open your bakeries and be sure that all products have a check mark in the little box so they can start production when you click in the Start all button.

If the check marks are ok, then it could be that if while filling your facilities it encounters a shortage, then it may stop filling. When you restart that moves the ingredients from the bonus batches back into your storage and allows you to fill more.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 04 2024 at 08:46 AM.