Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Jul 07 2023, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
Is there a way to tell if i am a neighbor of someone who is my neighbor on the new website? I know I would get a request from them but I can't remember if someone sent one or not. I help a lot of my neighbors out but don't see where they've even sent a gift to help me. I suspect I am not their neighbor so they don't see my facility posts or I don't show up when sending gifts. It would be nice to be able look at my neighbor tab and see if I am also their neighbor. There is not much point in being neighbors with someone who isn't going to help with anything.
Hi Dr. Dirt

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When you are going to send train's boost requests in the website, you have an option to see farmers who have you as neighbor or buddy.

Please see the following:

The All Farmers filter when clicked on allows you to change the Lists to specific friends.

You could use that for the moment and, if you wish, you can post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread in Suggestions but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2