View Single Post
Old Sep 05 2022, 06:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmerRhonda View Post
I will look to do that if I have any issues in the future, there are so many variables. But to give you some more of my anecdotal info, with the issue I had, the farm pass goal was to collect experience after being hired at the marketplace (something like 7,000 experience, I don't remember the exact number.) I was hired for a solely harvest/plowing, the farm was layered. I went through the individual farms (around 5 of them) and then returned to own farm, when I realized I got 0 of the needed experience. I then went back to get hired again, my next job was mixed, harvest/plowing, trees, etc. I manually clicked on the bonus box each time before moving to the next farm, and then checked my farmpass, and the experience was all registered. Today, I had another experience farmpass goal, this time when I was hired, the job was once again solely harvesting/plowing, since clicking on the bonus box before moving to the next farm had worked the last time, that is what I did. Next time I get an experience goal, I will get all the exact information, and try just going to the farm without clicking on the bonus box, to see if that really does make a difference, or if it was just coincidental.
Hi PharmerRhonda,

Thank you for your information! We will keep an eye on XP goals and see if we get any issues with them.

Where they all daily goals?
On the job hire that didn't work, was that the first time you had any get hired by a stranger goal or if not was it the first time you had that specific get hired by a stranger and earn XP goal?

When you say the farm was layered and it was an HP job, do you recall if the layering is where the crops are overlapped, or was it layered in such a way that when the tool dropped another crop showed up?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.