Thread: Official Top Post Thread Land Upgrades
View Single Post
Old Nov 26 2020, 07:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithsfarmtown View Post
Yes you are right, I repurchased farm upgrades on a second purchase, but I upgraded my farms up to farm 32, all 1-32 farms at that time were 50x50 in size.

with my most recent purchase I upgraded my farm 23, and farm 24 back up to 40x40, this new purchase is for 750 farm cash, the previous purchase was for around 3000 farmcash.

the dispute is for re-embursement of the 750 farmcash, plus the cost to bring 29-32 back up to 50x50. which is a total of 2445 farmcash which was lost.
Hi smithsfarmtown,
I am sorry but I do not see any duplicate purchases of land upgrades in your data. You can check all transactions with farm cash yourself by clicking on the Account tab above your farm and then click on the Farm Cash Activity Log tab in that.
Remember that the farm numbers you upgrade are for the original farm number regardless of where you have moved them. So the farm numbers you are giving me are not necessarily the farm that you actually upgraded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.