View Single Post
Old Nov 24 2020, 05:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Ann Davis View Post
I heard when the HTML goes into effect.. not everyone is going to get this new HTML I have been playing this game in my other account since ft first started I would really love to be able to play farm town with the new HTML.. How will you decide who gets to play right away and who has to wait.. I really don't want to lose my farm town .. I have put a lot of time and money in my main account.. I would be willing to be one of your testers thank you
Hi Chris Ann Davis,

I have moved your post to the Oct 30th new release thread where the developers can see your offer to be a tester. The latest information from the developers on this is in Rauls post, 1st post on page 1 of this thread, if you haven't seen it yet and want to read it.

It's entirely up to the developers who they decide they want to test the restricted version of the game which uses HTML5, before it's released to everyone else. Those users will be notified when the time comes.

To be clear, you will not be losing your game even if you're not one of the testers. You will still be playing as normal, then at a later date everyone will be using the HTML5 version.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.