View Single Post
Old Oct 31 2013, 08:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
I never said to look into someone's storage, just a pop out would appear when you click on a dude and it shows their biggest tool for each type of jobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrschar View Post
I agree with JW2009. It would be nice to get a little pop-up just showing their highest level tools--so we'd know if they had combines, big tree and flower tools and boats. I also sure wish we could fire rude people, leaving them no way to get back to our farms or contact us.
If they did use the pop up system, then when someone goes to look at the tools, there should be a pop up notifying that farmer that someone is wanting to look at their tools and ask for permission to show the pop up to that person, there needs to be something to protect the person from just anyone looking at your highest tools. I would rather see a fire button instead of allowing anyone that wants to see my highest tools that I have, if they want to know what tools I have, they can ask, and if someone lies about their tools, that is what the fire button is for.

Instead of showing the persons' tools, what they could do is when the hire menu appears have an option that states "tools" or "no tools", this way if you select "no tools" and you send it to someone, it looks at their tools and if it finds that the farmer has any tools it would send you a notice stating that the option is incorrect for this hire request and give you a chance to either cancel that request or to change your option to "tools". This way the persons' tools remains private as they should be and the person doing the hiring would know if the person has any tools or not. If you would select "tools" then it wouldn't matter what the person had in there storage and would go right through to the farmer.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Oct 31 2013 at 09:06 PM.