View Single Post
Old Oct 31 2013, 12:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrlang View Post
The market place really is a hit or miss... I will hire newbies for a huge job and some will spend 3 hours to finish... others take off.. Some jerks won't do trees... Even if they have tools... Those of us who have extra large farms really don't need our crops done. We have combines... We need full service to get trees too.
I have heard the reason some don't like trees/flowers even with the tools is because of the way the people have their trees/flowers, you can't use your tools anyway cause they have them spread out all over the farm, a person shouldn't expect any person to work their farms, that they wouldn't work themselves, some layer their farms so much that they won't work their own farms and complain when they can't get anyone else to work them. I don't think anyone should call anyone names just because they won't do certain things, it's not like they are getting paid, it's only a game, if you can't find someone to do it, then that farmer will have to do it themselves.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.