Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Sep 20 2022, 08:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf03 View Post
I recently received a Farm pass request to dispatch a ship which I didn't own, so I attempted to place it on the farm which contained my only other ship. When I attempted to place the ship I didn't have any empty space on the farm. I asked my superneighbor to purchase the ship for me while on my farm. This superneighbor is permanently hired for design and allowed to buy and sell with my coins. When they attempted to purchase the ship, they saw all ships were locked, even though they are coin purchase items. I ended up expanding my farm at a cost of 6 trillion coins so I could purchase and place a ship that cost 300 billion coins. Am I missing a reason why my superneighbor couldn't help me out?
Hi timberwolf,
It may be because it is a ship and something you have to do for your self. Expansions have not gotten into the trillions yet and the ships was 300 million not billion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.