Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Feb 24 2022, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanWhite View Post
for the last 3 days I have sent my ship, with the right times, until they get to the last two containers and then the time doubles. I don't know why it is doing it. It starts right, but then on the last two containers it doubles the time, I don't unload any ships or anything. Also I am having issues with irrigation not working all the time in the same manner. it says it does I save, it says it did, the next day it is not. and my crops are at the long time.
Hi Jan White,
The times will change if the number of ships you have dispatched in the past 7 days changes each ship on that list is only there for 7 days exactly to the second. So if the oldest ship on that list was dispatched early then it will drop off the list and that will change the length of time for preparing containers. When this happens you can check the list of ships on the dispatched list by clicking on the small question mark in the container box of the one you are preparing.
For the irrigation, the I will disappear after 20 hours on the farm, but the crop time does not revert back to the full time. If the times are the full length time then either you were not able to irrigate or you didn't actually irrigate it. Only thing I can suggest after you irrigate make a note of the time length for the crop as itis irrigated and then check to see if it is still the shortened time the next day.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.